Advanced Precision Fabricators, Inc. (APF) is a leader in custom, high-quality job shop services. Our full-service job shop can handle projects of any size and scope, from single components to turnkey fabrication solutions. We prioritize meeting our customers’ diverse needs with the utmost proficiency, and our team of skilled professionals share a common goal of delivering exceptional customer service. At APF, our high level of expertise and precision allows us to exceed your expectations for all your fabrication requirements.
Our Custom Machine Shop Services
At Advanced Precision Fabricators, we offer various custom machine shop services, including:
- Machining Fabrication for Vessels and Autoclaves. Our machining fabrication services include design and engineering services for autoclaves and pressure vessels. We can construct vessels and autoclaves from various high-quality materials, including Hastelloy®, Inconel®, Monel®, stainless steel, carbon steel, and other alloys.
- Custom Parts for Vessels and Autoclaves. Our job shop is fully equipped to fabricate a wide range of custom parts for pressure vessels and autoclaves with optimal accuracy and precision.
- Repair and Alteration Services. APF offers repair and alteration services for existing vessels and autoclaves to ensure they are secure and functioning properly while eliminating the need to purchase costly replacements. We can repair everything from wedges, nozzles, door hinge bushings, corroded shell sections, weld overlay, and more. We also have the expertise to re-machine sealing surfaces and create new grooves for gaskets.
If you choose to partner with APF for your custom machine shop needs, our process looks as follows:
- Initial Client Contact. When you request a quote, call, or email Advanced Precision Fabricators, we will ask various questions to gather the details about your project’s requirements.
- Evaluation and Quoting. During our extensive evaluation process, we may ask for photos or perform an on-site inspection if you’re local. Once we’ve got a clear idea of your needs, we’ll deliver a transparent quote for your approval.
- Machining Services. After you approve the quote, we’ll build, repair, or alter your product based on your requirements.
- Quality Assurance. APF performs all machining services in adherence to ASME codes and other quality standards. We maintain rigorous testing and inspection procedures to ensure we’re delivering the highest quality possible.
Why Utilize Custom Machine Shop Services?
Our custom machine shop services deliver a variety of benefits, including:
- Expanded Manufacturing Capabilities. Our machine shop delivers the resources, capacity, and expertise for manufacturers lacking their own in-house capabilities.
- Precise and Detailed Part Manufacturing. We can take your part design drawings and turn them into precise, high-quality components.
- Flexibility in Production Volume. Whether your project requires a small or large production volume, we can adapt our capabilities to meet your needs.
- Cost-Effective Solutions. By outsourcing to our machine shop, customers don’t have to invest in costly specialized machinery and personnel.
- Access to Specialized Processes. We have the equipment, resources, and expertise to provide a wide range of specialized processes to meet your specific requirements.
- Time and Resource Savings. We handle every aspect of material procurement, manufacturing, and quality control in-house, saving our customers both time and money.
Take Your Manufacturing to the Next Level with APF’s Custom Machine Shop Services
Since 1961, Advanced Precision Fabricators has been a leading manufacturer of pressure vessels, tray towers, and autoclaves. We hold “U,” “S,” and “R” stamps and utilize various high-quality materials to deliver superior components for our customers. Our machine shop capabilities include design and engineering, custom parts fabrication, and repair and alteration services. We have experience troubleshooting even the most challenging repairs, and our competent quality control department ensures we meet your required codes and specifications.